MORTISE LOCKS – FEATURES:
· Solid machined knob construction. (#4, #6)
· Self aligning trim is through-bolted for proper alignment with case.
· Knob, lever and rose styles match 8K/9K series cylindrical locks.
· One inch stainless steel throw deadbolt.
· 3/4' throw anti-friction latchbolt standard.
· 36H/37H offers high security cylinder for ANSI Grade 1 security. Cylinder is UL listed (UL437).
· Friction insert in inside knob resists loosening.
· Low friction knob and lever handle bearing for smooth, wear resistant operation.
· Lockset reversible for hand of door.
· Quick rekeying with best interchangeable core.
· Patented roller bearing hub mechanism for smooth, wear resistant operation.
· Independently spring loaded lever handles to prevent wear and lever sag.
· Solid machined cylinder rings with tension spring to resist wrenching of cylinder.
· Improved cylinder security screw prevents removal of cylinder except when core is removed.
· Lever and knob can be intermixed for inside/outside trim.
· Heavy gauge steel lock case.
· Heavy steel hubs & locking mechanisms.
· UL listed.
· ANSI certified.
· Patented trim plate, N trim escutcheon (not shown)
· 'Twist for security' feature redesigned spindle & locking bar for improved strength & superior torque resistance.
MORTISE LOCKS - SPECIFICATIONS:
Case: Heavy wrought steel, 5 7/8' high x 4 1/4' deep x 1' wide. Steel parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion protection.
Faceplate: Brass or bronze, 1 1/4' x 8' x 7/8'. Armored. Adjustable from flat to beveled 1/8' in 2'.
Strike: Brass, bronze or stainless steel STD: 4 7/8' x 1 1/4' x 3/32' and S3-7/8: 4 7/8' x 7/8, Lip-to-Center flat strike. Fits standard doorframe cut out as specified in ANSI A115.1.Correct strike automatically supplied with unit. Strike box supplied standard.
Backset: 2 3/4'.
Door thickness: For doors 1 3/4' thick. For doors over 1 3/4' specify door thickness.
Installation: Lock case and faceplate dimensions fit standard door preparation as specified in ANSI A115.1. Lockset is reversible for hand of door.
Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 3/4' throw with stainless steel anti-friction latch. Satin chrome finish.
Deadbolt: Stainless steel 1' throw. Satin chrome finish.
Auxiliary Bolt: Stainless steel.
Interchangeable Core: Best pin tumbler core is available in 6 or 7 pin, machined from solid brass. Face of cores match trim finish.
Trim: Knobs, levers and roses match 8K/9K series cylindrical lock trim styles.
Knobs: Diameter 2 1/8' Projection on door: 2 7/8'
#4, #6 knobs: Material machined from brass bronze.
Lever Handle: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. Lever styles #3, #14 and #15 return to within 3/8' to 1/2' of the door surface. Levers #12, #16, #17 no return. Projection on door: 2 15/16' (add 5/64' for M or N trim). (Lever #3, #14 and #15 conform to California Titles 19 and 24.)
Roses: Brass or bronze construction. 'A'-concave round, 3 3/8' diameter. 'B'-square, 3 3/8' across flats. 'C'-concave round, 2 9/16' diameter. 'D'-convex round, 3 3/8' diameter. 'H'-flat, 2 9/16' diameter brass, bronze or stainless steel construction (lever handle only). 'S'-flat, 3 1/2' diameter.
Escutcheons: 'J'-wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, 2 1/4' x 7 1/2'. 'M'-forged brass or bronze, 2 1/8' x 8' thru-bolt mounted 'N'-forged brass or bronze, 2 1/8' x 8' (concealed cylinder) thru-bolt mounted-no exposed screws outside.
Mounting: Self-aligning trim. Lever attached with hardened set screw on inside lever.
605-bright brass, clear coated 619-satin nickel plated
606-satin brass, clear coated 622-flat black
611-bright bronze, clear coated 625-bright chromium plated
612-satin bronze, clear coated 626-satin chromium plated
613-oxidized satin bronze, oil rubbed 629-bright stainless steel
618-bright nickel plated 630-satin stainless steel
The H Mortise Lock meets or exceeds the follo